Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MY FIRST.... :)

EVERY ARTIST WAS FIRST AN AMATEUR...

"FIRST"...hmm....maiden,preliminary,initial,primordial...bla blah...first is always special...be it your crush, gift, chocolate, prize, rank, love,impression,car....and now BLOG!! :) Writing a blog has always put me into thoughts...what should i write?whats gonna happen if i write or not?what exactly do people write in their blogs?why do they write them?.......enough questions... :D ...I donno their answers...This mostly happens during my exams... :P ...And finally I end up writing some or the other crap...Hopefully you don't find this useless ( you better not or u dead!)...

Coming to the question of what i should write here...I have many ideas and topics fighting for their priorities ... and the final winner is....for all those people who know me would have already guessed it!! ;) he he...Its none other than my favourite pastime,fantasy,love,desire ...ufff enough....eating CHOCOLATES!!! hehehe...yeah chocolates!!Cant live without eating them....am a totaaaaaal chocoholic... :P... does anyone know why chocolates are sooooo yyyuuuummmmmmmyyyyy??????? I have eaten almost every chocolate and I haven't figured it yet...HELP plzzzzz :)

The next best thing is a beautiful smile...that i need not mention because you guys know i have one ;) he he...my favourite quote on smile --- "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"...very meaningful with a touch of math(that's my fave subject~stop thinking I'm abnormal to love math...If u don't like it...U R DUMB!!).Why are brainless people called to be dumb?Who are brainless people?Why don't English phrases exactly mean what they signify?OMG!I ve started to ask so many questions...That would mean... I ve written enough nonsense in ten minutes...will bounce back again,next time with a nice, well thought, well structured and meaningful blog...signing off....bybyeeeeeee :)

Shravya---smiling as always!!

6 comments:

Suman said...

Wonderful blog.. U look so cute in that pic :)Great job the first time. Keep smiling my princess..U totally rock!

Anonymous said...

Hieee...
awesome thoughts!!!
Well put!!
I actually started readig your blog from first.. after scrolling for the word chocolate!!!
:p

Welcome to blogging world!!:)

lp

Unknown said...

Ah Ha! My first Comment!
I’m always amazed how u come up with great content.Generally I don’t comment on blogs but dis time if i dont dis brainless gul will definitely kill me :).nd frm next time i ll try to be the first person to comment so tht my comment gets viewed more often!LOL

Jill Jill Jingaa said...

hieeeee

awsome thoughts

hey i seen ur blog its simply superb yaar

actually i too write blogs yaar

urs is really different

koundinya said...

Maybe i wouldnt have believed it was you who wrote teh blog(english was rocking) but i had to after looking at the most awaited word from you,i.e."CHOCOLATE"
Im expecting an article on icecreams,sleeping and tv too,cos ur blog wud be incomplete without them!

aditya said...

heeeeyyyyy..... i loved it... tooo good... kool note on chocolate!!!! they r my favorite too :) nice line one why r they so yummy...
great going keep blogging...