Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BUDDIES FOR LIFE :)



Some people come into our lives and go away quickly. Some stay for awhile and leave an impact on us and we are never, ever the same...This blog is totally dedicated to all my looooving friends :) cheers!!


The word "School" makes every literate person nostalgic..."those were the days...";I'm sure most of us would say this every time we remembered all the naughty things we did at school...and we never did them alone...Vandana was my bestest friend in school,we were a naughty group,always into teasing people,linking them with someone or the other and finally ending up in trouble.She was such a beauty :) ...always smiling(just like me :D),both of us were crazy about chocolates and food!Happy times never last forever....and we got separated after school into different colleges...We always make it a point to meet on FRIENDSHIP DAY though :)


After school was my intermediate college...And this was the turning point of my life...Soumya was the biggest source of inspiration for me @ college...Such a gem of a person...I still remember her fighting with my math teacher for not giving me full marks in my test although i deserved it...Very sweet,total fun and never a geek...but veryyyyy intelligent :) I never told her,but she was one of my bestest friends...the 'fun' element never went missing when she was around...


And now my current best friends...


Starting of engineering was such an exciting time...Shilpa(as the name symbolises,not a statue but a beautiful personality)...Cheerful, cute and stylish(courtesy:her sis)...Shil and me...We were always together...Combined studies,ice creams(opposite prasads),manchuria(@every possible place!),hanging out everywhere,running away from seniors,masti and LAUGHING(this is one thing we always do,whatever the reason be :P)!We are still the same and there have been so many days that have gone with us gossipping about every damn thing under the sun!(the amazing thing here is,we are never bored of talking about the same thing over and over again!It still feels new...:D)...


Then came the hero(Mahesh babu..this is on popular request).... ;) ...Ranjith...This guy is a hunk! lol ! totally sweet in his own way...adores me for what I am...very caring and my beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssttt pal ever!!! I can never stop smiling and laughing when I'm talking to him or when hez around...King of PJs...Wonderful person and a total sweetheart!!Hez given me my special doggy pet :) He totally changed the way I looked at situations in life,one of the main reasons for my success @ college and he has been there to support me throughout ...And will always be... :) could be a small description but any number of words aren't enough to describe him :)


Kandy...This guy...totally no words...All we did in engineering significantly was fighting...ALWAYS!But unknowingly(or maybe even knowingly) we are the bestest friends...I cant stay without telling him everything...when i say everything...It means even a situation where my eraser got lost... ;) Hez funny,very caring,a gr8 flirt :P...hehehe...totally rocking...The worst thing(or best) is,He disappointed me so many times,but then i can never stop telling him anything...Maybe this is what is the magic of true friendship... :)


Adi...My lovely bro...Truly cares for me like an elder brother...The feeling Ive never had in my life(having an elder brother) got fulfilled because of him...although I'm talking about best friends here...Hez worth mentioning :) The best moment with him was the day we had titanic(for all those wondering what titanic is...that's an over sized ice cream for which we fought and pushed and pulled each other to eat :D)...


Sabah is this angel in college...mix sugar,honey and chocolate and that's what describes her the best...although we don't talk or chatter much...I have a very nice feeling when we are together...


Deepu a.k.a Sandeep...:D hehe...This guy is a pitiable chap...Hez one person i always keep bugging..hehe...Very patient...INTELLIGENT...lazy...We never match each other in any of our opinions...but its so relaxing to talk to him and of course keep nagging him about everything...hehe...Very sweet guy Ive met in my life :) (Also to mention is his friend Satya...totallly intelligent,sweet,gr8 singer and a nice person...although we talk to each other online only,its been a pleasure knowing him)


Pavan,Pardhu,Lakshmi Priya,Nayan,Sruthi,Amal,Raghuveer,Neha and many many more people have changed my life and gave it a new dimension...I am sooo happy to have u all in my life and I totally LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEE u guys!!


PS:I know therz no word 'bestest', just wrote it to enhance the effect of 'best'.... :)

9 comments:

Suman said...

Such a wonderful tribute to your friends! Lucky guys...They have got a great friend in U. :)

Unknown said...

Gundelni pindi pindi aaresav kada ra:).Unfortunately, there will always be silly comments that bring no value to the discussion.LIKE THIS ONE..:):)

Sabah said...

Heyyyyy.........wowowowow.... Those were the most beautiful words ever!!!i'm seriously in awe...n i luvv the fact that u treasure ur friendship with each individual so much!!! I'm also happy,elated n proud to have a paragraph on me!!! Thanks a ton... ur very special!!!

Satya Krishna said...

thanks a ton for those sweet flattering words about me! i'm totally floored :) its been a pleasure knowing u as well ..

koundinya said...

dudete...too much raasav..naa words lo cheppalante RACHAA.. bt u have forgotten to mention the most important point abt me.. [:D]nyways its a gr8 idea to recollect all ur frnds .. good going..

Hemanth Potluri said...

good one ...u showed us ur heart's fell in words...best of luckk..:)

Unknown said...

wowwwwwww.....tht ws a reallly coool blog.....reading ur blog ws like a recap of all the fun times v had to gether in engineerin(hopefully ther r more to come)....ok i might sound sentimental bt seriously thanks for being my friend and making my life more cheerful, eventful and abv all for bein by my side whnever i needed a friend;)
P.S.: ur pic has only one girl and all boys;)

Anonymous said...

hi... Awesome friendz corner!!... feels fab to be a part of them...You are truly lucky to have soo many ppl who love ya.. stay like this ever..

P.S.
i knw this is very late .. bt nevertheless... when was i ever on time ;)..

RCS said...

osai chelli akka akka antav....asalu na gurinchi ne blog lo unda pandi......antha donga prema???????? huh i m mad at u...just kidding ra...nice webpage yaar i like it....keep going!!!!!!sis...luv ya