Tuesday, July 1, 2008

:) :) :) All happies :) :) :)


Being at home uselessly without work for a few days has had its effect on me...I started discovering myself in a better way...Here's a brief post on the things Ive been doing since my last blog :)

"I am best described as a hardworking and sincere person dedicated to my work. I pride myself on my reputation for being creative and enthusiastic. My real strength is my attention to detail and ability to complete the tasks much ahead of time.I love watching cartoons,browsing the Internet and learning new things.I am comfortable working individually as well as a part of a team and can adapt easily to different work environments.I like to travel and visit new places.I also involve myself in many sports and extra curricular activities such as swimming,dancing, painting and video games."

This is the "About me" segment that Ive learnt by heart for my campus placements... ;) One week before my placements was such a pain!I knew nothing about myself!!Strengths,weaknesses,successes,failures,team work,hard work,work!!!!OMG!!Nothing...I knew nothing!All the time I would think what makes me distinct??How am I different from others?I completed this herculean task of discovering myself not alone,but with the help of many :)

I had cleared all the written tests for the first four companies in my college..The first interview was scheduled with Cognizant tech.I just had one nights time to revise all my subjects...(Of course I didn't revise any... :P)Just did the important subjects and went for the interview....My first one!!(Add 'first interview' to the "MY FIRST" post.. :D) I waited for pretty long before I went in...and finally it was worth the wait :) My interviewer was very young...As I entered the room, he smiled and asked me to take my seat...I made myself comfortable and wished him(He shook hands with me)...He looked at my application form,saw my photo in it and said,"Wow,You look like Kareena in this pic!!" lol !!! that's it...I knew it,I got the job!!!! :)) It was a very smooth interview(I cant even call it an interview...Id rather say a nice chat with a friendly stranger...)And thanks to my luck(I'm getting married to luck ;) ) the whole interview had no technical stuff in it!!It was over and (handshake again ;) )I was very elated and this interview had built my 'dead' confidence...

Next day was the Wipro interview,which I merrily skipped :) I next appeared for Infosys and yeah,Of course you re right!It went veryyyyy well :) The interviewer was old,but very friendly...Again it was just a friendly chat!!! :) All happies...So skipped the TCS interview next day!!! :))

Interviews were a really nice experience...And adding to it,I got my results...A very much satisfying 90% again...three times in a row!! :) Happies again!!

And another new discovery...Ive started to draw!!! :) I dint realise I could draw cartoons until recently...:D I'm putting put up a few pics of my drawings...So check them out and comment!!! :)

P.S:I'm not an artist or something..So please don't expect anything better than these from me :)





4 comments:

Suman said...

Congrats on the hat-trick and jobs! Way to go..Time for a grand celebration :)

Chocolate, Where did you go missing in your "About me" ??

Ur pics are really good. U seem to reveal a new talent in each post. Great going.

Luck!! Whoa..I guess luck must be lucky to marry U! Just out of curiosity, who's your Saif? (hehe)

Satya Krishna said...

congrats! which offer r u gonna pick? :P

Unknown said...

heyyy congratulations shravya AKA kareena kapoor(compliment given by sum blind fellow..)...its party time!!..nice pics ra....i really liked them....gr8 work...1st pic kanna 4th pic lo bavvunnav ra nuvvu..:P..keep rocking buddy....hey n continue drawing ur pics...n continue smilin!!!!

Unknown said...

Feeling board for being in office the whole day with no work n peers in US on off for their Independence day celebrations.... I always believe Google to be our best engine to bump on but still finding something... yup!! there u go - "Favorites" that's to be my memory on machine.
There I c 'shravya-always smiling!! :)'.... hmm... 'Waves' I sensed that ill find some new posts.... yes obviously!! there it is.

Started reading and found kareena? ahh!!.. our choccy did well again.... gud dear, my hearty congratulations'......... this time u owes me the..... chocolates.
make ur lucky S' pay for our celebrations!! deal right??....

PS.... sensing waves are not my oooown