Friday, July 11, 2008

What do I dream of ? ;)







I was reading an article on my Google reader that inspired me to write this post :) It boasts of all the things I dream of doing,owning or achieving!Have a look!



1.Learn to cook...! ~ best way to get into my mans' heart would definitely be through his stomach and also to put a brake to my moms everyday "bhaja" :P lol!!

2.Go on a world tour ~ starting from Paris,the most romantic place in the world :)

3.Go skiing, rafting and rock climbing :) ~ I'm definitely an adventurous person :D

4.Watch a horror flick without closing my eyes !!! (I guess this would be the toughest part :P)

5.Own an eatery(Includes chocolates,ice creams,all delicious foods(minus the non-veg dishes) at least for a day!( I wouldn't open the eatery for others :D)


6.Become THIN !!! ~ this one is a common ambition for all the girls :)


7.Do something absolutely crazy and not get caught for it :D


8.Do a fashion designing course! :D (I can wear designer wear everyday! )

9.Win a contest that would enable me to buy anything I want with a credit card(no limit!) in a day!

10.Buy really good stuff for all the people I love with my first salary(DESPERATELY waiting for that day!)

11.Marry like a princess! (A fairy tale wedding :D)....(A Big-fat-Indian wedding and a christian one too...I love that long white dress of the bride!)

12.Own the latest cell phones(at least one per month :P) and flaunt them indefinitely :)


13.Have matching watches, accessories and shoes for all the clothes I have! :)

14.Want the best birthday surprise party ever!(midnight cakes,candles,flowers.......WOW!!)

15.A life size teddy bear,that's all soft soft :D

16.Own a BMW and a PORSCHE (dude...one more car added! :P)

17.Cut off KCRs nose!!!(yuckkkkkk!!!...well well,I wont cut it off,Should get it cut....!No offence for anyone!)

18.Travel in a cruise...an exotic one... :)

19.Indefinite supply of chocolates throughout life :)


20.Start a company of my own :) (and yeah don't worry,Ill hire u! :P he he)

21.Own a time machine (sounds crazy!?)

22.Have a secret underground lab (remember any cartoon?yeah Dexter's lab :P)

23.Get invisible and trouble people! (muhahahaha !!...Evil instincts :P)


24.Love people and be loved by everyone! (This is one thing everyone would want)


25.Finally,I need a magic lamp....:D...Just in case,I forgot to mention any wishes here! he he


I guess this is what is called living life,KING size! :)
knock,knock!!Still conscious? :P

8 comments:

Suman said...

Wow!! A very very interesting blog. Wish all your dreams come true (including chopping the nose!) Hehe..
Found some very adventurous and exciting thoughts..Would suggest them to be on everyone's list!

Princess, Live life King Size :)

Anonymous said...

very nice.

Satya Krishna said...

chaala inka emaina kaavala? :P

Ramakanth said...

awesome dreams girl , n many of which can come true . so just keep waiting. u never knw [;)]!

n ive some common things with u in this , 11) i love tht white dress as well!n 18)its been my dream snce ages [:(]

wish ur dreams to come true frm the very moment! cheers!

Anonymous said...

wowwww.......gal ur improvin with each an every blog!!!!!!! this is the 2nd best blog till date(the first is the one in which i make a guest appearance ;))

well i hope all ur wishes come true....and ya u did forget one wish.....26)give all the above wishes to shilpa tooooo[;)]

Anonymous said...

Pretty Modest Dreams :P

Unknown said...

This is what everybody should remember and say 'Those were mine too'.
It all happens in a fairyland in no earthborn reach and people say ur crazy!** Forgive them.
Just thinking back if I too had a similar silver-screen show in my dream theater, obviously yes!!
U made me recall my dreams too, which u copied in ur blog though. now.... chanting manthras to make them true..!
I pray, I bless.... let ur golden-tongue do it for you and every one you love.

Anonymous said...

hmm.. thinkin of all the things i want now!!!!!!!!!!!...
Lets goo shopping!![;)].. anyways... gr88 thoughts.. and hey.. keep adding to the wish list... dont stop here!!... thts every girlss rite!!!![;)]... have fun!! keep bloggin ..