Sunday, September 28, 2008

happy bday to me!!! :D





Face filled with happiness...Body trembling with excitement...Heart pounding with anticipation...What are these signs??What do you think they imply?? For me...Its the arrival of my birthday!! hehehe...Well,my birthday has arrived and departed too...(And is gonna be back soon just after another 11 months! :P ) This is an account of all events that made my birthday special and memorable! :)

September 9Th,11:00 pm : Rolling on the bed...waiting for another one hour to pass by really fast..Slowly i start falling asleep when at 11:30 something my phone rings!It was Sabah n i wondered if it already was 12:00...i took the call n she says, "I'm there down n the gate wont open,can u help??" That's a big surprise...I couldn't believe what i heard n i ask her,"Are you sure u r there down Sabah??" lol...and there she was!! I cut the cake(which was a yummy chocolaty one...) and bang!! My b'day !!!!!! happy b'day 2 u...happy b'day 2 u....!!! :))

My phone kept ringing almost till 2:00 in the morning...

Then was the turn for my midnight surprise gifts...My parents gave me huge gold ear-rings...lovely ones...N then...suman...his gifts were endless...20 greeting cards!(coz i turned 20..!),3 yummy tasting lip glosses (strawberry,mulberry n watermelon flavours! :P),two brooches,a heart-shaped rose bouquet,a huge collection of Lindt chocolates,a packet of huge toblerones,a box of ferrero rocher,a small cute teddy with flowers,a pillow with a cute teddy again,a car deco with a teddy again,two tommy hilfiger and aerpostale shirts and the final blast.....a samsung omnia touch screen phone!(wow...I was so dazzled..i barely knew what was happening..!!!)

I finally slept at 3:00am and once again I had to attend calls from 4:30am...It was so exciting...And it also made me happy to know there were sooooo many people who actually remembered and cared to call me!!! wow..!!

Whatever i did that day...The only words that rang in my ears were "Happy bday!"... :) Can a day get better than this one??NO WAY!!!

Pradeep sent a box of ferrero rocher(thanks so much!)...

My friends came home in the morning and we had such a blast!!! It was sooo much fun...V played around n I cut a cake...And then the morning quota of gifts...A shirt designed by Ritu kumar(Sabah,amal,lp n sruthi) , A levis sykes skinny jeans(Shil!) , A cute penstand n a princess doll(all my friends) ,A mug that says "the best bday in the world"(thanks sushma!) and a beautiful collage from sabah with all our pics together and a collection of greetings !! Whoa...rocking..! :D We then went to Zafraan Exotica where the guys caught up...Ranjith gifted me this really beautiful black pearls set...!! And it was just WOW!!! :) After lunch we headed back home and I cut another cake!(This one with a pic of kakashi hatake..a character from naruto!I totally luv him! hehe :D) We played 'killer' for a while...I was laughing so much that my stomach hurt!!...

It was evening and my friends left..Then was my parents' turn!! We went out for the party my atha was throwing for me...It was such a beautiful sight..The whole house was decorated with balloons n cute hangings...And the cake was just awesome!! It looked(and tasted) so delicious! :) yummmmmyyyyy !! I had loads of fun there tooo...And the night quota of gifts...hehehe!!

A fast track watch,a cell phone pouch,huge greeting cards!,A box of ferrero rocher,princess show piece,A mug,a cherry flavoured body lotion,a box of twisters,and another princess show piece and 'an angel of chocolate' showpiece,a fountain pen,a basket full of chocolates, and loads of other gifts!

The guys who couldnt make it on my bday...Kandy gave me another rocking designer shirt, Adi gave me a huuuugeee soft huggable teddy bear and pavan gave me a pepe jeans tunic!! :) after my bday!! (Thats the late quota of gifts!)

Absolutely no words!!! :) This was definitely the best birthday ever(till date!!!)...

And you people...Yes,You people out there who made my birthday this memorable...Dont even think Im gonna say thanks and let it go...Im making your bdays tooo as special as mine!! :) Coz I loveeee BIRTHDAYS!!! :)

6 comments:

Sabah said...

I'm so glad...this is the first time tht i get to be the first one to comment....the blog was amazing(as usual)...u gave such a vivid,detailed description of everything...i relived the entire day...i wish u many more special bdays n hope i'm part of each one of them!!!

Anonymous said...

heyy~!!!!~
was waitin whn dis blog wud turn up!! [:)]
it was a gr8888 day!!!.. u wont blieve it... it was a spl day.. as if our own bday!!!...

very happy to be a part of it!!!
and since u dint cover this up in the blog!!!.. a little attachment!!.. shravya made these really really cute!!! cards.. invitataion cards... for all of us ..(P.S.creativity pouring out!!)


twaS a gr8888 day!!.. we njoid it just as u did!!!!

killer was the best part!!! [;)]

Suman said...

chimply chuppeerrrr! Wish u many more wonderful bdays with lots and lots of surprises and fantastic moments in the years to come. Keep smiling princess :)

Anonymous said...

so finally the much awaited blog is up....and ya how could u forget to mention tht huge fan of urs....the pink lotus flower candle[;)].....well hope u have many more fun filled bdays like this......and ya next its my bday so better live up to ur promise[;)]
(the last few lines of ur blog)

aditya said...

awesome ra... it was damn good... am so happy that u had so much fun.. reading it i felt as if it was my b'day :) i wish...
mark my words... we r reading so many novels and stuff a day when we will be reading ur book is bound to come.... have fun pandi... :) wish that all ur b'days be fun filled like this one :)

Ramakanth said...

wow that sounds like the ideal birthday party!

looks like uve had awesome fun !! kewl! keep njoyin urself